You are lying if you say that you have played through all of Ōkami without doing at least one of these two things at some point:
High-speed turning for no given reason:
Or air dashing through the middle of portals because why not:
Gosh dang, this took forever to color.
This weekend, two students in my school committed suicide. A few upperclassmen got thousands of sticky notes and wrote nice sayings on them and put one on every single locker in the school in hopes of lifting everyone’s spirits and making sure everyone knows that they aren’t alone
The ultimate dad joke compilation
Reblog for “Robeneros”
My papaw does the back scratching on the door frame like a bear. It’s soo weird to think it’s not natural for some species of dad not to do that.
I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS MAKE THESE THANK YOU
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.